Northwest Short Story Contest 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Period 5

FIRST PLACE: "Untitled" by Thi Doan
Second Place: "The Car without a Soul" by McCade McAffee
Third Place: "My Great-Grandpa" by Anthony McMurrian

"Bit by a Dog" by Rafael Urcino
"The Guy with a Knife"
"The Time I Almost Burnt an Ally" by Carlos Vasquez
"The Monster Waves" by Vai Holani
"The Day I Jacked" by Kristina Chavarria
"My Story" by Ena Harambasic
"The Time I Stole Something" by Patricia Hernandez
"Untitled" by Hugo Gomez
"Bad Day" by Jazmin Hernandez
"One Minute" by Rosario Suarez
"When Carlos Got Shot"
Posted by Andrew at 11:37 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ▼  February (6)
      • Winners Announced!
      • Period 1
      • Period 4
      • Period 5
      • Period 6
      • Period 7
    • ►  January (2)

About Me

Andrew
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by luoman. Powered by Blogger.